ABOUT SANTA ANA and ORCOCOTO
There is an Inca Trail THAT GOES FROM Pachacamac all the way up the Lurin Sacred Valley of Lima. On the top, many creeks start meet to near Antioquia to create the Lurin River. Many towns have trail systems to drop to Antioquia, province of HUAROCHIRI. The best 2 rides are Santa Ana and Orcocoto.
ABOUT THE RIDE
Both rides have a rock gardens involved, they are really nice long DH rides. Strongly recommended for DH and Enduro bikes. Expect different technical sections with turns, rocks, rock ladder cases, and no jumps.
↓ 2600M 26 KMS ↑ 66m
PICKUP TIME: 6:30 am
RETURN TIME: 4-5pm
RIDING SCHEDULE: MARCH – LATE DECEMBER
- Pickup and drop off from your accommodation
- 4x4 transportation/shuttling for riding
- Guided ride with an expert guide from Holy Trails
- Homemade snacks and food on your box lunch
- 50+ pictures of the ride
- Sun screen
- Mechanical assistance
- First aid and medical assistance
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Bike rental Devinci Spartan (can be added for $70)
- Riding gear (can be added for $10)
- Tips (optional)
Olleros AD ONS
- Bike Rental $70
- Accommodation $40- $70 contact us to check options
WHAT TO BRING
- Hydration BACKPACK
- Sunglasses and riding glasses
- Riding gear (helmet, knee and elbow pads)
- Replacement parts for your bike (derailleur hanger)
- Trail or Enduro Bike in good shape
- Brakes and pads in good shape
- Some tools
- Light jacket
PRICING PER PERSON
|1 rider||2 riders||3 riders||4 + riders|
Born in Lima and riding since he is 14 years old. Christian has been a DH racer for many years and has collected some National DH titles. Now he is fascinated with riding long trails that start next to glaciers.
“Juancho” started biking 10 years ago and is totally in love with MTB. He definitely is our guide riding the most kms a year. Juan has a perfect english and loves bike mechanics.
Hans is a Pioneer of MTB in Cusco and cofounder of Holy Trails. He lives in our favorite place on earth, The Sacred Valley of the Incas in Cusco. Hans is constantly exploring and riding Paradise. A background in tourism and a fluid english makes him our main man at Cusco.
Diego “Pacifico” is our main man and has been riding since 1996. On 2002 he started Racing Downhill and has collected several national titles. Founded Holy Trails in 2002. Diego has discovered and restored 2 of our secret trails and has been organizing Santisimo Downhill an iconic race for 9 years.